Telephone renewals are currently unavailable due to planned maintenance. Please contact your SDCL branch for assistance with renewing items.
LEARN is a volunteer-based tutoring program that helps adults improve their literacy skills and empowers them to achieve their full potential.
- To help adults improve reading and writing skills to achieve their full potential as community members, family members, workers, and life-long learners;
- To teach non-English speakers ESL (English as a Second Language) skills;
- To tailor services to individual needs, with confidentiality;
- To foster understanding and use of public libraries;
- To educate communities on the importance of literacy.
El Cajon Branch Library
201 E. Douglas Ave.
El Cajon, CA 92020
Phone: (619) 588-3740
Fax: (619) 588-3732
Vista Branch Library
700 Eucalyptus Ave.
Vista, CA 92084
Phone: (760) 643-5144
Fax: (760) 643-5127
Toll Free: (888) 466-0668